The Nikon D5200 is a Digital SLR camera featuring a 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, a side flip 3 inch Vari-angle LCD screen, a highly capable autofocus and image processing system, serious video capability, and and lots of creative options.
Creativity and flexibility were considered in every aspect of the D5200. The 921,000-dot Vari-angle display lets you shoot from just about any position. Hold the camera overhead for a view above a crowd, at ground level for an interesting close-up of a flower, or just enjoy easier video recording and self portraits.
- 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor provides super sharp images with smooth tones
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with full-time-servo AF at 30p, 25p, 24p, 60i & 50i
- Built-in stereo microphone level can be controlled automatically or manually (20 steps)
- Vari-angle LCD monitor can be used from a wide variety of positions & unique perspectives
- 39 point Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection
- 5 fps continuous shooting for dynamic action pictures
- 2016-pixel RGB color sensitive light meter works with Scene Recognition System for improved auto exposure, auto white balance, i-TTL flash control, and AF tracking
- ISO range of 100 to 6400, expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent
- Compatible with optional Nikon WU-1a wireless mobile Wi-Fi adapter
- Special Effects for both video and still pictures that can be seen in real time via live view