The Canon EOS 600D brings professional EOS features into an easy to use, lightweight digital SLR. It features a class-leading 18.0 megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography. The camera’s DIGIC 4 processor can produce a burst rate of 3.7fps (frames per second) for up to 34 JPEG images. With these two technologies combined, the Canon 600D ensures exceptional images with stunning detail and minimal noise when shooting stills or 1080p Full HD Movies. An ISO range of 100-6400, extendable to ISO 12,800 enables high-quality hand-held shooting in low-light conditions, without the need for flash. Its 1,040k dot 3.0″ vari-angle LCD screen allows you to capture and perfectly frame your shots from a variety of difficult angles with ease. A wide-area auto focus system uses 9 separate focusing points, while Advanced Live View, a built-in wireless flash control, plus features like Canon’s brilliant Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone ensure brilliant photos and movies.
The Key Features
- Aimed at beginners and enthusiasts
- 18-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Full-HD EOS Movie
- On-screen Feature Guide
- Up to 3.7fps continuous shooting
- Wide-area 9-point AF
- 1,040k-dot vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0”) tiltable screen
- Basic+ and Creative Filters
- Built-in wireless flash control
- Lens compatibility: This camera body version does not include a lens. Lens kits are available. The EOS 600D features a cropped APS-C sensor and is compatible with both Canon’s EF-S and EF lenses. The Canon EOS 600D will also take Sigma’s DC/DG and Tamron’s Di/Di II lenses.