The Canon 15mm f2.8 is a fisheye lens with a 180° angle of view across the diagonal (on full frame digital and fil mcameras), for unique and intriguing effects. The wide depth of field makes it even more interesting and is bound to be an inspiration to your creativity. The short minimum focusing distance of 20cm gives new meaning to close-up shots. The lens has a fixed petal-type hood and a gelatin filter holder at the rear.
EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens main features
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 180°
- Focus adjustment: Overall linear extension system with AFD
- Closest focusing distance: 0.2m / 0.7ft
- Filter size: Rear drop-in gelatin filter holder