Offering a classic wide-angle perspective, the HC 50mm f/3.5 Lens from Hasselblad is well-suited to documentary and photojournalism applications due to its slightly wider-than-normal field of view. This lens is characterized by an improved shutter unit that supports working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync also available at all speeds. The lens employs a sophisticated 11 elements in seven groups optical design, which controls aberrations and distortions in order to deliver a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and illumination from edge to edge. Additionally, a retro focus design is used for fast autofocus performance as well as consistent image quality throughout the focusing range from 2′ to infinity.
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 11 Elements / 7 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2′
- Rear Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm