The Nikon D5300 is the first Nikon DX-format digital SLR to feature built-in Wi-Fi and GPS. The D5300 sits in the mid-range cropped sensor line-up and is designed for creative enthusiasts who want to share their view of the world through high-quality images. The 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor has been specifically designed with no optical low-pass filter (OLPF) to boost detail and clarity.
The 39-point AF system with nine cross-type sensors ensures outstanding accuracy and sharpness. Its high ISO sensitivity range from 100-12,800 (exp. to 25,600) and EXPEED 4 processing engine deliver beautifully rendered Full 1080p HD movies and stills, even in low-light. The 3.2″ vari-angle LCD screen with 1,037k-dot resolution offers the ultimate freedom to capture self-portraits and unique shots from low-angles.
Key Features: Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body – Black
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- 24.2-MP sensor with no optical low pass filter
- DX-format 1.5x crop factor
- ISO 100-12,800 (exp. to ISO 25,600 equivalent)
- EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 39-point AF system with nine cross-type sensors
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 3.2″ LCD monitor with wide-viewing angle and high 1,037k-dot resolution
- Full HD movies at 1080/50/60p
- Body Only – no lens included