The Panasonic 100-300mm f4-5.6 Lumix G Vario Lens offers a long zoom range, equivalent to 200-600mm in 35mm format. It features an ED (Extra Low Dispersion) lens to ensure minimum distortion and chromatic aberration, Panasonic’s Mega Optical Image Stabiliser (O.I.S) system to reduce camera shake, multi-coated lens elements, and a 7-blade aperture diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh effect.
Key Features: Panasonic 100-300mm f4.0-5.6 LUMIX G Vario Lens
- Long Zoom Range of 100-300mm (35mm camera equivalent: 200-600mm)
- MEGA O.I.S. – Panasonic’s Advanced Hand-shake Correction Technology
- Contrast AF System Support
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Multi-coated Lens Elements Minimise Ghosts and Flare